Relaxed to the Max

Alej: You should taste this! It’s Pan Dulce, a kind of Mexican pastry. Tae: I don’t know…


Monday, Spring in Innisgreen (May 11)


We begin our morning not only very lazily but also very late.


Tae: I assemble my first Mystical Relic while Alex transforms into a bonafide contortionist.


Tae: A two-course dinner, including my fave post-woohoo spaghetti!

AleJ A nice change from pizza, yes?
Tae: Did I tell you I maxed my Apothe-curist career yesterday?

Alej: Congrats! And I also maxed my Lifestyle Coach career today. Do our bosses even realize we’re on our honeymoon?


Tae: After dinner, King Phillip phones to say he found an engagement in Carly’s bag. I don’t ask why he was looking through her bag in the first place. Naturally, I encourage him to accept her proposal. But didn’t they just get engaged yesterday?


Tae: We’ll never reach the Royal Omiscan Baths, Alej!  The bridge is gone!

Alej: We can fly across, Tae. 

Tae: Uh, Watcher, would please save first?

Alej: What did I tell you, Tae? We’ve got this!


Tae: The Royal Omiscan Baths are another popular scenic spot.




Watcher: Why are you two thinking about pink scandal folders? Nobody’s even here but you!


Alej: The cosmos is so vast yet we still managed to find each other. The Fates brought us together!


Alej: Do you know how crazy I am about you? And thank you for crafting me a ring to match the engagement ring I made for you!



Comments