Ready for Tomorrow

Friday, Spring in Everdew (May 8)

Alej: Ever since Watcher remodeled The Big House, we're so motivated to move in! For me, the new nursery is the biggest incentive! After the airport yesterday, I throw a yard sale. When I end it, we have over §219,000 (The Big House costs §173,000).


Tae: For the second day in a row, Alej and I work from home.

 We invite Mama Brytani and Alej’s Papa Carlos over, asking them to play special roles in our wedding. Then, we re-schedule our wedding for tomorrow (it keeps cancelling).


Tae: The wedding cake looked beautiful right after I finished it. But now, it resembles a stack of two toilet paper rolls. 😿(Whatever, I'm not baking a new one!)


Alej: I take Sasuke out for a walk…,uh, a fly?


TIL I can rummage in a pet toy box to find marbles!


Tae: I’ve been cooking since yesterday for today's food sale. Thank you for your patronage, Rowan and my other customers! Once the food sale ends, we start packing.


Tae: I didn’t think we could afford The Big House before our wedding, but we did it! And it’s only 5 pm so we can unpack and still get our beauty sleep tonight! 

Alej: While unpacking, I earn my L8 promotion. Tae earns both his  L9 promotion and the Workaholic lifestyle. (Ignore that one crooked window! I'll fix it later, lol)


Tae: Zorro, you are so utterly adorable, but this house has too many stairs for a kitty!


It breaks my heart but I have to age you up.


Zorro, are you...posing? You look just like Papa Ringtail except for your goofy smile.🤣


Zorro (mutters in his sleep): I'm still freakin’ adorable, though.


Comments