Tue, Spring in Everdew May 6)
Alej: I’d completely forgotten that I’d accepted the Skillful Sleep mastery perk, so I give it a go tonight. My Astral Projection (AP) is totally clueless! The skill I want most is Apothecary, but instead I get L3 Flower Arranging and L5 Herbalism. Thanks for nothing, AP!
Tae: This past week, I’ve been whining about not being able to forage up an orchid. I do have Lilies and Snapdragons, however, so I graft them together this morning then enchant them.
Alej: On our third workday, we earn our third consecutive promotion. Is this some sort of glitch? Sadly, I lose my Outdoorsy lifestyle and become a Workaholic. This is not how I envision my life!
Tae: I’m still Outdoorsy but I also have an in-progress Workaholic lifestyle. Watcher, I think we need to rethink our house plan! We need our house to include more outdoor living space!
Papa Jun: We’re gathered here tonight for a very important family meeting about the wedding of Tae and Alej.
Brytani (sighs): Mom, please come join us at the table.
Jun: You, Tae, and I are Family-Oriented, Alej. So when Tae mentioned that you’re an only child a while back, we elders agreed to make sure your parents attend your wedding.
Alej: They don’t know yet. I feel so bad that they can't afford to fly here.
Jun: They’ll be here, son. We’ve been in touch and, yesterday, I arranged their flights. Consider it your wedding gift from Brytani and me.
Alej: I’m overwhelmed by your generosity, Papa Jun. But where will they stay? My mother will hate living off the grid.
Grandpa Shoji: Not a problem, Alej. Jiwoo and I live in a large three-bedroom house in the Oasis Springs’ Skyward Palms area.
Grandma Jiwoo: At our age, that big house isn't easy to maintain. Your parents would be welcome to share our home.
Shojo: Yes, there’s more than enough space for the four of us!
Alej: I can’t wait to see them! Thanks so much to all of your for your kindness. *sniffle, sniffle
Alej: Today’s my day off so I decide to check the apothecary stall's wares. When Rowan jogs by, I gush about my parents arriving for the wedding. He gets excited as I feel. Back home, Honey’s waiting with a “friendly neighbor” gift for me. Hearing my news, she also shares my joy. What great friends! 🥰
Tae returns home with yet another promotion, feeling Flirty. I show him my new emotion stone then try using it to absorb his Flirty mood. Since I have a Confident mood, Tae uses his emotion stone to absorb it. We each get an Emotion Drained moodlet but it’s no big deal. We can easily knock off this aspiration goal by absorbing each other’s emotions.
Tae: In the evening, we invite the gang to Pan Europa for a dance party. Not everyone’s here yet, but I spot Wolfie chatting with his mother. I hear Carly and Jace are in new relationships so I hope they’ll be introducing the crew to their love interests soon! For some reason, I couldn’t invite Mirza.
Alej: Yesterday, Tae helped with my “Woohoo in a Bush” want, which was replaced today with a “Woohoo with Tae” want. I ask him to come with me to the cloakroom downstairs, so I can check in my…uh, hoodie?
Tae: Later, some of the gang come with Alej and me to Gringle’s bar in Sprucederry Grove. Nothing new here. Cebolla and Kristen are outside chatting on a bench. Carly and Jace gravitate towards each other as usual. My sister Chiyo follows Alej around then stares at him.
And Mirza is cleaning the bar counter?! But why is he dressed like a po-po?
Watcher: Because when I added Mirza to your simvers, I forgot to have him join the Barista career. I can fix this!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Promotions: Are promotion also easier in your game recently? After his first four work shifts, Tae has earned four consecutive promotions in his Naturopath/Apothe-curist career, reaching level 8. In the past, the last three promotions or so usually took at least two work shifts each. (I confess that I somewhat micro-manage their work days, but still.)
*Wolfie’s party outfit: Unless Ellupelluellu has indicated otherwise, I haven’t changed any of Wofie’s default teen outfits. But I don’t remember Wolfie wearing a green plaid coat with orange pants. What’s his party outfit look like in Irene’s simverse?











Comments
Post a Comment