Sunday, Spring 1 (May 1)
Alej: It’s late when we move to Everdew but we need to start unpacking so we drink Moodlet Solvers. I take a quick look around our new neighborhood and find three apothecary ingredients: Aura Petals, Emotion Potions from a Moody Shrub, and Lightning Root.
Tae: Our home sweet home in the daylight. I brought over my flower arranging table, vendor table, food stall, garden planters, and some other things we've crafted or bought.
Alej: Good thing Tae brought his grill (a reward from his potluck party). I can grill fruit I foraged to complete my career task.
Tae: We visit the seed shop in the Sprucederry Grove hood to buy seeds for growing apothecary ingredients. We’ve reached Nature Nomad’s second (and last) milestone already so, while we’re here, we bathe in the open water for the aspiration. Living off the grid has never been so easy! (We can also summon a privy bush, but we're sparing you that sight.)
Tae: After Alej leaves for work, I continue to Forage for Plants. We’ve brought one each of our perfect harvestables. Whenever we find a plant, we’re allowed to plant its perfect version in our garden. Today, the two of us foraged lots of plants, but the four most useful were a Death Flower, a Growfruit, a Dragonfruit, and a Fairy Seedling.
Tae: To complete our aspiration, we need to sleep soundly twice more and Alej needs two more Natural Living levels to finish the second goal. Since we’re almost done, we visit the local Fairy Hub this morning to research how to become fairies.
While Alej’s at work, I unsuccessfully forage for a second Fairy Seedling for him. Then, I look nfor a fairy to befriend. When I ask this Mystic Fairy for a Fairy Seedling, she gives me one right away. Score!
Sasuke: I’m not sure I like our new home, Tae. I’m afraid of the stove but I do love the gourmet pet meals it provides.
Tae: Don’t you enjoy running around, free and wild.
Sasuke: Not really. I got bit by a squirrel earlier. I might like living in a house, but I'm not a house dog.
Alej: Once I’m back home, Tae gives me a Fairy Seedling which I plant to summon Mother Nature. She gives me her special and leaves, then Tae repeats the process. We’re ready to go to the lake and become fairies!
Alej: So, do you think my fairy form is too crazy? I’m, like, wearing a black kilt thing!
Tae: You make such a handsome fairy!
Alej: Let’s fly home, Tae!
Tae: Yes, we’ve got one last night of sleeping soundly on the ground ahead of us.
Alej: As soon as we’ve finished Nature Nomad, we’re buying a bed! I miss cuddling! (And maybe one of our children could be a fairy...)
Watcher's Note: *Nature Nomad progress: Tae and Alej have sped through this aspiration because they arrived with their Natural Living skill at Level 9 (Tae) and Level 4 (Alej). They weren't deliberately leveling the skill but they both have the Loves the Outdoors trait and the Outdoorsy lifestyle, so I guess that helped. *Other EbN aspirations: After completing Nature Nomads, Tae and Alej will join the Naturopath career while switching between the Fairy Stories and Elixir Enthusiast aspirations.
*Tae's Garden: He's spent months cultivating his garden of perfect plants. I didn't want him to just move to Everdew and plant his perfect plants, but I didn't want to have to start from scratch either. This way, he'll only be able to grow plants he and Alej have foraged. Once they move to the big house, though, there will no more restrictions on what they can plant. Is this too easy?












Comments
Post a Comment