No Ring in the Bag, But…

 I get that we're moving to Ciudad Enamorada, but why am I the one to wear the tacos?

(Note: This was actually my post for May 30th, but I fell asleep while reading then couldn't finish it in time.)


Friday, Summer in Everdew (May 30)


Alej: We’ve been busy getting ready for our big move tomorrow evening! Tae and I quit our respective Apothe-curist and Lifestyle Coach careers this morning, then I sol all of our apothecary ingredients, elixirs, cures, and emotion potions.
Our babies will age up soon, so I prep enough batter for four birthday cakes.


Tae: I’ve tried phoning Juwon and Vivi several times each today, hoping one of them would call back to say they’d found an engagement ring in the other's bag. But no luck! (Yes, I've already left my green hair behind!)

Alej and I won’t be starting over from scratch in Ciudad Enamorada, but we’ll have a growing family to provide for. Thankfully, the Romance Consultatnt career will allow us to work from home. Still, we’re both crafting high-ticket items to list on Plopsy after our move.
Since Alej is a genius, he plans to eventually join the Relationship Counselor branch, while I'll become a Matchmaker. 


As we’re about to call it a night, Alej completes the Microscope Prints collection. By the way, Watcher often has issues with tranferring items into and out of our inventories. A few days ago, she got frustrated helping me transfer collectibles to the museum and deleted the entire museum, lol. It's fine. Since I’m always the main sim, our collectibles will never go unrecognized like the case with legacy heirs.


(At a restaurant in Newcrest)
Vivi: Well, that’s two failed attempts to serve us so far. Will the third time be charmed?
Juwon: We can only hope!


Vivi: I can’t believe they had the nerve to charge you for that last meal, after telling us the table didn’t belong to us!
Juwon: It’s okay, Vivi. We wasted hours here. I'll reserve us a table at another place you’re sure to love!


Vivi: The thought of living in Mt. Komorebi doesn’t thrill me, but I would move here to Sulani in an instant!
Juwon: The problem is that none of my friends could visit us here.
Vivi: So, if we lived together, what would our options be?
Juwon (to himself): We don’t actually live together yet, so what are we even discussing here?


My want to Ask about Vivi’s Day is followed by another to Be Engaged to Vivi. Then, when I suddenly think about an engagement ring, I know that the moment has arrived!


Because I’m a Lovebug, I only have the Propose Early option. Sure doesn't sound good, does it? But I think she’s going to say yes!


Vivi: You mentioned that today’s your last day as an active sim. Now that we’re engaged, what’s next for us, Juwon? Do we elope now?
Juwon: I was really hoping I’d get up the nerve to propose to you tonight, Vivi. I prepared a little surprise for you, for us!


Juwon: I’m sorry I couldn’t offer you the long, sweet, romantic courtship you deserved, Vivi. But I plan to make it up to you. I will love you with everything I have for the rest of my life.
Vivi: The younger you might not have attracted me but you are older and more mature now, so it's been the perfect timing for us to meet. As our love grows over the years to come, I will cherish you each and every day.



Watcher's Note:
And so ends Juwon's six days as a Watched sim. His Cupid's Corner days were unproductive until he met Vivi and his relationship with Vivi progressed much too quickly, but they aren't main sims. I'm justhappy that Juwon the Lovebug found someone to love. 

Comments