New Crib, New Date

 Tuesday, Summer in Everdew (May 27)


Watcher: Though the Navarro household follows their usualy daily routine, I'm giving you a break from infant spam to share their new house for June. It’s located on the Caminito del Deseo lot in Ciudad Enamorada’s Vista Hermosa neighborhood
(That empty second-story room keeps the house from looking too flat.)

The front door opens to a foyer which will eventually be filled with photos of family and friends, collectibles, and children’s trophies. The left arch leads to children’s bedrooms, and the right right arch leads to kitchen and dining areas. Straight ahead is a small sitting area.


The sitting area opens onto an inner courtyard accessible to every room in the house. The courtyard, with its overhead skylight, is a place for family to gather, with small tables for games, puzzles, homework, snacking, and so on.


To the courtyard's right, the kitchen is spacious and the dining room is big enough.

This four-bedroom five-bathroom house includes a guest bedroom and two indoor activity areas for toddlers. Davi and Kenji will sleep in the bedroom on the left, while Yuna and Xica occupy the other bedroom. The open area next to their bedrooms leads to the patio.

The yard on the left side of the house has a patio for gatherings and playground stuff for toddlers. A downsized garden will squeeze into the right side of the house.

The lot value is currently slightly over §132,000. I’m going to let the Navarro household move into this house as is. They can decide for themselves what else they need.


(Over in Mt. Komorebi)

Juwon: A background check on Virgilio (I was in covert ops, remember?) tells me he’s Ondarion royalty, so I ask Watcher for a suitable makeover. I consider inviting him to Bellacorde’s La Vivace Lounge, but chicken out and take him instead to Laguna del Abrazo, a seedy lounge in Ciudad Enamorada.

I discover we have bad compatibility and share nothing in common except that he’s a Goofball and I like funny sims. However, I do commend him for not mentioning the Mile-High Club, not even once.

Virgilio’s also a geek, but I don’t mind listening to him ramble on about his computer and video gaming.

He’s quite a handsome sim and I realize that I’m attracted to him. Even though we have bad compatibility and he’s hidden that he has the Mean trait (I tried to Get to Know him at least a half dozen times), I believe we can make a relationship work! I ask him for his attraction level toward me.

Ouch! With a bruised ego, I immediately end our Get-to-Know-You date (which had already earned gold). We end our date as Sweethearts and good friends, but I ask Virgilio to be just friends. Easy come, easy go, I guess? (He's an okay guy, just not my special someone, for sure!)


Back home, I open Cupid’s Corner yet again to check my matches. By the way, one positive about my failed date with Virgilio is that Cupid’s Corner made me a new bio pic. Check it out!

For tomorrow, I have two matches with double turn-ons, which is a first for me.
Irvin is a Child of the Islands and Child of the Ocean, but I’m not into beards.
Do you remember Vivi from the Bachelor Challenge? I met her briefly while visiting StrangerVille. She’s a Mystical Music Lover (both turn-ons). Hmmmm, Irvin or Vivi? Irvin or Vivi? What a hard choice!

Watcher's Notes:

*I'm delighted by how good Juwon looks iin that Royalty & Legacy jacket, even if he'll never live in Ondarion (at least not with Virgilio, lol).

*I swear, that Irvin fella shows up in every batch of Cupid's Corner matches.




Comments