Sunday, Spring 8 (May 5)
Tae: Pizza for dinner yesterday and for breakfast this morning. Could eating too much pizza pose a health risk?
Alej: I doubt it. But we can ask Rowan to make sure. He’s the real Pizza Guru!
Tae: Today we find tiny pixies flying around some of our plants. At first, I think they're magic helpers, but we learn these pixies are mischievous pests that only attack enchanted plants, so we shoo them away.
(At the Gnome Museum)
Alej: I'm glad the Gnome Museum (Watcher, actually) added a compuer nook. I'd rather use our electrical power for cooking than daily work tasks. And speaking of cooking, we need a bigger kitchen!
Tae: Our house is over 100 tiles now, a larger kitchen is essential. Also, Watcher's renovating that big, two-story house so that you and I will almost never need to go upstairs.
Alej: That's grew news, since you and I weren't wanting to move there!
Tae: Today’s our day off so we invite Honey and Rowan along to the Flea Market. Oh, look at all the MySims Trophies! And there’s that one I’ve been seeking for weeks! (I only need Trevor Verily now.)
Alej: O, Big Grasshopper, Tae and I seek your infinite wisdom about pizza.
Rowan: Please continue. I’m listening, Little Grasshopper.
Alej: Yesterday, Tae and I had pizza together for the first time, then we had pizza for breakfast today. Our question is: How much pizza is too much?
Rowan: An easy question! There’s no such thing as too much pizza. For a more balanced diet, however, be sure to also serve Tae’s preferred dish (spaghetti) and the occasional salad.
Tae: So, friendos, I guess that’s a no on the bubble blower?
Alej: Frist thing in the morning, I visit the Moondrop Spring which offers one Bottle of Emotions every 12 hours. When we remember, Tae and I take turns doing that. We should grow a second Moody Shrub instead.
Tae: Today’s our second day of work. We have three work options: Go to Work, Work from Home, or Treat Patients at Home Lot. Like Saturday, we choose Go to Work. Surprisingly, we both earn our Level 6 promotions! I choose the Apothe-curist branch.
Alej: And I join the Lifestyle Coach branch. Check out our new career uniforms!
Tae: In Sprucederry Grove, we search for the Glasswood Tree so I can summon the Jolly Green Giant (Spruce Almighty) and accept his “Not Mushroom for Error" fable. The reward for completing his fable? A Glasswood Tree for our home lot so we can summon Spruce whenever.
I run around trying to quickly solve the mushrooms' riddles before Spruce returns to his tree stump. Once I solve the last riddle, I’m immediately rewarded the Glasswood Tree.
You know, I have second thoughts about summoning Spruce at home. Spruce is Hotheaded so I’m unattracted to him, but he’s also Romantic which is probably why Alej is attracted to him. Ugh!
Carly: What are you doing here in Verdemar, Alej?!
Alej: First, I want to share the news that we’re engaged! But also, since Tae plans to live in Ondarion in the future, he can’t visit you. As a non-challenge sim, so I’m here on his behalf. Here’s your first-place prize for last month’s Cooking Competition!
Carly: What is it? What is it?
Sasuke: I miss you so much, Em!
Em: I miss everybody, but especially you!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Gnome Museum’s computer nook: For their first two workdays, Tae and Alej got daily tasks to “Study Holistic Cures on the Computer.” I added those laptops to the museum's small second-floor rom.
*In hindsight, Tae could have simply invited Carly to Innisgreen to give her the Chef Gino MySims Trophy.











.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment