Sunday, Spring in Everdew (May 10)
Alej: For our honeymoon, I chose this romantic, secluded getaway in Selvadorada. If only our family and friends would stop phoning us!
(“Jungle Honeymoon Bungalow” by lynz606. I only swapped the washer/dryer for an archaeology table and added two fairy houses.)
Tae: “Someone” kept me up all night so we sleep until 10 this morning. I don’t miss our garden at all!
Alej assumed we’d have a science baby, but I want to carry our baby. You’re probably thinking I’m not being realistic. If dudes abducted by aliens can be pregnant, then so can I! Of course, I’ll need to consult an ob-gyn. Don’t hospitals deliver alien babies all the time?
Alej: You’re such a sweetheart, remembering to bring our pizza oven!
Tae: I wouldn’t dream of depriving you of pizza on our honeymoon.
Tae: Ow, ow, ow, ow! That hurts!
Alej: I know! It’s because your upper back muscles are all knotted and tense. Don’t worry, I got magic hands. You’ll feel better in no time!
Tae: This is supposed to be our honeymoon but Alej is determined to learn how to give fertility massages. Only one more level left, which he's saving for tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I excavate a single dig site. Though we’re both wearing jewelry to boost our chances of finding rare artifacts, it’s hard to tell if the jewelry’s working since we’re not seriously digging. After all, we’re here to relax and enjoy the sights.
Alej: The waterfall is a very popular scenic spot!
Tae: Alej became a Glowing Fairy (Rank 2) yesterday; I only reach Rank 2 when I fly to the temple gateway. Honestly, we haven’t focused on raising our fairy rank. Instead of using our Emotion Force on fairy powers, we mainly use it to fly around. Flying is the best! (We'll explore the temple tomorrow.)
Our Fairy Houses can be used to regenerate our Emotion Force, sleep, and bathe.
With Natural Living’s sleeping on the ground and the Fairy Houses, Innisgreen is not a culture that promotes cuddling. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow! Good night!
Watcher's Note:
*Try for Baby in the Sky: I'm done with the Woohoo/Try for Baby in the Sky animations. It might have been an unlucky coincidence but the last time they did Woohoo in the Sky, their aspiration panels flickered for 2-3 rl days afterward. Drove me crazy, so I'm not risking it anymore. Sorry, boys!










Comments
Post a Comment