Saturday, Spring in Everdew (May 9)
Alej: The day of our wedding has finally arrived! Not all of our guests are here yet, so I wait another half hour before walking down the aisle.
Tae: O, the downfall of having a celebrity mother! When I step onto the aisle on Mama's arm, my friends all stand and form a half-circle in front of us. Alej asks them to take their seats again so I can proceed to the wedding arch.
Carlos (to himself): I’m honored to serve as Officiant but what the heck had I planned to say?
Tae: By this time, all the guests have arrived except Irene and Honey. Jace’s face is hidden by Phillip’s crown.
Carlos (to himself): Tae did not just say that about my son in front of all of his family and friends! *groans
Alej: Tae, I could not love you more. And now we’ll be together forever and always.
Tae: With this ring, I thee wed. I will love and cherish you all the days of my life, in sickness and in health, for richer tor poorer, for better for worse, in romantic satisfaction and unsatisfaction…
Carlos: What a shame you knocked heads on your first try at a spousal kiss then Watcher missed capturing your great second try. Is it time for cake yet?
Alej: Dang! When we ask the guests to gather for cake, they seriously gather!
Tae: Like riding the subway at rush hour!
Tae: Regardless of how it looks, the wedding cake is a big hit! Irene’s looking lovely. Cebolla sits chatting with my father. We adore her new short hairstyle.
Alej: We rush to squeeze in our First Dance before the wedding ends, only to find that it doesn’t end yet.
Kristen: It’s like Tae and Alej planned their wedding for the day after we got back from our honeymoon!
Cebolla: I know, right?
Alej: There you are, Honey! You look gorgeous tonight! Thanks so much for coming! And I really appreciate you chatting with my parents.
Alej: I look around for Tae’s parents, hoping to thank them again for bringing my parents here. I find the lovebirds stargazing under the pergola. Why don't they live together? Papa Jun is free to live how he chooses now that Chiyo’s old enough to live on her own.
Tae: Alej! I thought our wedding would never end! It auto-finished at last after 10 hours!
(After Alej’s parents move in as petsitters for Sass and Zorro)
Tae: It’s been so stressful this past week, with the move to the big house and planning the wedding!
Alej: So true! It'll be wonderful to do exactly as we please for the next few days. (Darn, I forgot the pizza oven at home!)
Watcher's Question:
*When did the length of a MWS wedding ceremony become 10 hours instead of six hours? I swear, I remember my sims' weddings ending before they could even start their First Dance. Was it lengthened during simming hiatus?
















Comments
Post a Comment