At Long Last!





Thur, Spring 5 (May 3)


Tae: I’m always happy to mentor you but I never knew you were interested in gemology.

Alej: You’ve been hoarding crystals from your perfect Crystal Tree for months. We might as well start using them, right?



Alej: I’m really hoping for my L8 promotion today, so I can switch to the Naturopath career together with Tae! See our greenhouse and garden area behind me? They'll be converted into open-air versions tonightt, freeing up funds for our off-the-grid cottage. 


Back home with my L8 promotion, I ask Tae on a date to Brindleton Bay’s Salty Paws Saloon where I quickly cook 3 Caprese salads in its kitchen. We spend the rest of our time there enjoying our date.


Tae: My yard sales brings in mucho simoleons. But why are Papa and those two customers swooning? It’s not over me and our pets are behind me. It’s a mystery!



Watcher does a garden overhaul then builds us a tiny cottage with four solar panels. We still have over §85,000 left, so the greenhouse/garden materials must’ve been really pricey. Yeah, we don’t need a bathroom for ourselves, but we need to get a bath for Sasuke and guest restroom for our family and friends.



It’s Friday morning! Here’s a front view of our cottage. We’ll see how much cooking those solar panels let us do.



Tae: I unintentionally complete a collection while foraging for apothecary ingredients.



Alej: While Tae studies Apothecary, I complete a fable quest from Care Ren (the Fairy Council Liaison) and am rewarded with a Starseed Teleporter. There’s one for public use in our Everdew neighborhood, but we wanted one for our home lot.

The Starseed Teleporter lets us travel to any of the hidden spots, such as the Forbidden Grotto and Sixam. With my hand-crafted engagement ring in my pocket, I exchange Fairy Dust for travel to the Sylvan Glade with Tae.




Alej: You know I’m not clever with words, Tae. But since the first moment we met, I’ve known you’re the only one for me. Marry me, Tae. Let’s raise a family and grow old together. Uh, I’m running out of words here, Tae. A little help, please?

Tae: Of course, I want to marry you! I've been waiting for you to ask me! (Should I tell him I’ve had a “Woohoo with Alejandro” want since Day 2 of that Bachelor’s Challenge? Nah.)




Tae: This Mystical Ring is beautiful! You made it for me, didn’t you?

Alej: Do you like it? *grins

Tae: Wait a minute! Isn’t this the crystal that boosts my chance of having twins or triplets? Um…

Alej: You know I want us to have children, Tae. Besides wanting to be engaged to you, I also have a “Have a Child" want. But don’t worry, the ring isn’t charged (yet).

Tae: Really? This is it for your proposal?

Alej: I so wanted to make this special for you but I couldn't wait any longer. I had a master plan needing lots of behind-the-scenes build-up. I snuck around asking your family for their blessings to marry, consulted Sasuke for love advice, crafted the ring, and obtained the Starseed Teleporter. C’mon, let’s take a cheeky selfie to commemorate our engagement! 



Tae: In the evening, Alej pops another big question: do I want to woohoo in the sky with him? Yes? No? Of course, I want to! 



Wait, we’ve shrunk?






Tae: Alej, I’m falling out of the sky!

Alej: Don’t worry. I've got you.



Watcher: It's too late tonight but, tomorrow morning, two fairies we know will be having pizza for breakfast.

(But only if the solar panels work as intended.)




Comments