A Vacay with Babies

Alej: Melody, I gave you a Koalified Bear Bud when you were an infant, not knowing you already had one. So, here’s a new gift.  Oh, you don’t like your Noble Forg? Maybe when you’re older...



Wednesday, Summer in Innisgreen (May 23)


Tae: Arriving in Granite Falls the night before, Alej and I travel to the Deep Woods to catch a Mountain Lionfish while the babies sleep. Thanks to our Good Luck, we catch all the Granite Falls fish by morning. Alej even catches another new fish for our collection: a Gummie Guppy.


We’re staying at Forest Hideaway, created by AEMReynolds96 (and edited by Watacher to accommodate our infants). What we love about this rental is that all the rooms are on the ground floor, except for the second-floor master bedroom with ensuite and sitting area where my parents stay.  Alej and I sleep in a smaller master bedroom next to the nursery.


Alej: Hey, Tae, did you notice I got a new want yesterday?

Tae: I did, boo. I’d love another little boy, too, but we need to think about the timing.

Alej: Because we’re moving at the end of this month, right?


Yuna being cute. By now, you’ve realized, gentle reader, that this vacay is a thinly veiled pretext for infant spam.


Alej: I know Zorro has a phone, but this is ridiculous!



(The next morning)

Brytani: I love the babies, but it’s nice to have a quiet breakfast while they’re all asleep.

Jun: Who made this French Toast? It’s delicious!

Alej: I did. I got the Secret Spice mastery perk last night!

Tae: Really? I’ve been wanting that one for months!


Davi is petting Zorro.



I think Zorro is petting Davi back.



Tae: It’s great that this rental has a hot tub, but it really needs a privacy hedge! Maybe Watcher could build one for us.


Alej: So, what next? You have a want to Woohoo in a Bush. We could go look for…

Tae: Uh, hello, Mother.


Yuna plays Peek a Boo with her Grandpa Jun.


After Xica is fed by her Grandma Brytani, we pack up our things and head home to Innisgreen.

We’ll have to return when our kids are old enough to enjoy the Great Outdoors!


Watcher's Note:

*With its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, I can repeatedly edit this vacation rental by AEMReynolds96 to accommodate Tae and Alej's children as they reach different age groups. There's a detached bedroom with ensuite out back, so the children won't need to share a single room as they get older. It's quite ideal for the Navarro household + stayover guests!

*Sasuke stayed home on this vacation to make room for Tae's parents. Although Sass is Independent and can be let out to "walk himself," he still wants to be walked daily. Maybe we need to look into a dog walker...



Comments