Saturday, Winter (Apr 30)
Watcher: While Tae and Alej finish packing, here’s a short tour of their new house in Innisgreen’s Everdew neighborhood. The last time you saw this house, it was unfurnished with an empty yard. The house will be in this state when the boys are ready to move in. First, follow the path on the left.
The pergola on the left is a simple treatment area for visiting patients. It has a couch, counters, and an apothecary table. Tae and Alej’s naturopath study sits at the top of the stairs on the right.
The path continues a short way to a three-way “intersection.” The left path obviously goes to the garden. Follow the right path to…
Find a patio at the back of the house. There’s a recreation room on the second floor, accessible by the stairs on the left of the patio. (That patio's unfinished but I don't want the lot price to exceed 200k simoleons.
The middle path meanders around the backyard, passing a semi-secluded sitting area and a lush hot tub are, then loops back round to the patio.
Tae: Back at Gibbi Point, I’m waiting for Alej to return from his first shift in the Culinary career. I’m about to give this raccoon vase an unbreakable glaze. Wish I could see Ringtail’s face when he tries to break it! 😇
Alej: Only three more promotions to go! Darn, it’s already 2 a.m.! We could’ve moved two hours ago!
Tae: Hurry up! I left the storage box with extra collectibles for you. As soon as you've emptied it into your inventory, we can move!
Alej: Where’s Esme?
Tae: I dropped her off at Irene’s new place while you were at work.
Alej: I know you wanted to do the Fairy Stories aspiration first. But if you do Nature Nomad with me first, then I'll join you for Fairy Stories.
Tae: You’re gonna be a fairy, too?
Alej: Of course! The couple who faes together, stays together. (Sorry, lame joke)
Tae: Nice! We’re Off-the-Grid with Simple Living, so Nature Nomad’s a great choice!
Aljej: And what about that big house?
Tae: We have to save up for it. *sells off unnecessary career rewards and furnishings, then cheats funds to zero
Watcher's Note:
Titania Summerdream and her family have returned to Innisgreen! They moved into the 40x30 park lot in the Everdew neighborhood (where Tae lives), after I managed to squeeze the house from the Summerdreams' original 50x50 lot there.









Comments
Post a Comment