Feeling the Love

Mon, Winter 10 (Apr 28)


Tae: Last night's party ended late, so it’s past midnight when Alej and I arrive at Brindleton Bay’s Deadgrass Isle. I meet two ghost cats, Mr. Snuggles and Rhea, who I play with and befriend. I'm hoping to feel the love with affectionately, friendly Rhea, but she runs off.



After some sleep and breakfast, I invite Ringtail over. We’re pretty close to good friends already. (Watcher: I'd intended to pick Ringtail's black sweater, but obviously didn't.)


Alej: It’s a beautiful day, so Sasuke and I go for a jog around our neighborhood.


Feeling the love with Ringtail! He looks so angelic, holding his little paws together like that. 


I get a call from Jace and learn someone’s been approaching my friends and trash talking me. My relationships only show one’s in the red: a sim named Lauren Flynn. I bet she’s the burglar who broke in during Saturday night’s Family Reunion. How do I prevent more damage to my rep?


After explaining the situation to Jace, I invite Truffle over. He becomes my good friend and lets me feel the love, helping me complete Friend of the Animals. Thanks so much, Ringtail and Truffles! 



Tuesday

Tae: I have the rest of the week free before moving to Innisgreen.

Alej: Three weeks age, you said my moving in was only temporary. Ever since, I’ve been trying to prove I’m here for keeps, if you want me. Say you’ve changed your mind, Tae.

Tae: I lost my heart to you the moment we first met. And, lately, you’ve shown me how deeply comitted you are to us. How could I even think of moving without you?


Tae: This morning, I noticed I'd learned the Dream Chaser family recipe. Since Alej’s from Brazil, I choose for its base recipe a Brazilian dish: Pastel de Palmito.


Tae: A date to the Stargazer Lounge! Thank you, Alej.

Alej: There’s a question I’ve been dying to ask you. What’s your preferred after-food?

Tae: That's easy. Spaghetti! 

Alej: Spaghetti’s too messy! You need to switch to Pizza! 

Tae: My turn! Where’s your preferred location?

Alej: I have no experience (yet), so I can’t say for sure, but I love hot tubs.


Alej: While we’re on the subject, I met Kiyoshi at the party. May I ask how serious you two were?

Tae: We were an item for 4-5 weeks, but we never kissed.

Alej: You were romantic partners that long without kissing?

Tae: He wanted to be partners, but I didn't. Good thing, cuz we later learned we’re step-cousins.


Alej: What about Juwon? You were together even longer and lived together, too.

Tae: During our time together, he lived with me for 10 days. We messed around once and kissed once.

Alej: I don’t understand, Tae. You kiss me all the time!

Tae: That’s because it’s you. You’re my first romantic partner and you’re also my second kiss.

Alej: You mean, I was your second First Kiss?

Tae: No, I mean you were my second kiss ever. Sheesh, I must really like you, huh?


Alej: Okay, I’m ready for the game again. Where’s your preferred location, Tae?

Tae: Only my husband will ever know that. Or maybe my fiance. And you, Alej? What type of sim do you fancy?

Alej: Well, that's a secret, isn't it? (As if Tae doesn't already know the answer!)



Alej: What do you think, Sass? If I propose to Tae, will he say yes?

Sasuke: He shares more of himself with you than he’s ever shared with anyone else. Tae’s romantically reserved, so that’s says a lot about how he feels about you.

Alej: But how can I…

Sasuke: Listen, Alej. I’d love to help out but my advice isn’t  free!  One tip, one walk. Capisce?



Watcher's Note:

Sorry this post got so wordy. As Alej prepares to propose, he's trying to figure out where he stands in both Tae's heart and Tae's life journey.


Comments