A Tropical Vacay

 Wed, Winter 12 (Apr 29)


Tae: We’re moving to Innisgreen in three sim-days on Saturday. Alej loves my Pastel de Palmito dish so much that I suggest we stay in Selvadora until Friday evening.


Alej: Tae’s learned two food stall recipes so far. We plan to divvy up the rest of the Selvadoradian recipes and learn them all during our stay. Tae can learn the three secret recipes, too. Mmmm, how I miss Feijoada!


Alej: This spot by the waterfall would be such a romantic place to propose, except for the peepee bush right there. I’ll have to keep looking.



Tae: When we’re both fishing, we catch nothing new. But when I switch to mentoring Alej, he catches two Tambaqui, two Armored Catfish, and two Electric Eel. Alej really surprises me!



Tae: Thanks to you, we met our fishing goals for Selvadorada yesterday evening. Shall we learn two more food stall recipes then explore the temple today?

Alej: But I have no Archaeolog skill.

Tae: Neither do I, but who cares? We’re just here for fun this time.



Alej: We’ve only excavated one dig site each because we’re all about examining traps to advance through the temple. Good thing my Wellness skill lets me teleport long distances, like Tae does.


Tada!


Tae: As I leave the last room, Alej catches up with me and kisses me. Does that pink folder mean he’s thinking about a scandal involving me. I check both our notebooks for a scandal (none) then look at Alej’s profile.  Awwww, he loves me!



Alej: Well? What advice do you have for me today, Sass?

Sasuke: Tae's a focused, competent, and responsible sim, but take a hint from the fairy form he chose, Alej. With your protectiveness and devotion, Tae can also feel fragile and, lovely.

Alej: So, what you’re saying is…

Sasuke: Nuh uh uh! One tip, one walk, remember?



Tae: Alej agrees to let me shoot an apple off his head, but I can’t see the apple. Is it because he’s wearing a beret? (I shoulda asked him to change into a fit without a beret. Next time, Alej!)



Alej: I had a fantastic time in Selvadorada, Tae. Thanks for suggesting this three-day trip.

Tae: Yeah, doing a little of this and that was a blast. And we had time to play with Sass and the kitties, too.

Alej: I wish we could stay longer, but we need to go home and finish packing, right?

Tae: We can still relax for a little more but, yeah, we need to be packed up by tomorrow afternoon.



Alej (mutters in his sleep): Our babies will be so cute!



Comments